People need maintenance and upgrades even more than machines do.
Retraining is maintenance.
Training is an upgrade.
Development is the next generation model.
DICE - Developing Innovation and Creativity in Education
Funded by Erasmus Plus Program of the EC
KA2 Strategic Partnerships for adult learning
Development of innovation
Project registration N: 2017-1-ES01-KA201-038193
Title: VISUAL THINKING
Date: 10 April 2019
Host: MBM Training&Development Center, Liverpool
Participants: 12 trainers, teachers and youth workers
- To introduce "The Visual Thinking" as an universal method including drawing is a natural process for thinking, exploring ideas and creative learning.
- To learn how can trainers and teachers use the various tools of the "The Visual Thinking Lab" .
- To ensure a wider promotion of "The Visual Thinking" among youth workers, adult training providers and teachers in formal education institutions.
- "The Visual Thinking Lab" was considered by participants to be very applicable and useful method that they were all very eager to use - as pictures make thinking, working and communicating easier for everyone.
- Some participants thought they would find ways to get further training on visual thinking as they felt that they`d need to further develop their skills in order to deliver trainings on visual thinking.
- Participants thought that they could use the Visual Thinking Methods as a great way to convey complex or potentially confusing information with a very wide range of learners.
- Multilingual materials about the "Visual Thinking Lab" in Bulgarian, Danish, English, Portuguese and Spanish - http://www.diceproject.eu/modules/visual-thinking-lab.
- Visual Thinking School - http://www.xplaner.com/visual-thinking-school
- More on visual thinking - https://www.scriberia.co.uk/
- Flatland on visual thinking- https://flatland.agency/?gclid=CjwKCAiAzJLzBRAZEiwAmZb0agG-tI8oUMmveop2KaWXcfR0ShYEwyrca74Ub5WURBfMKNV4K9t6qxoCyTgQAvD_BwE
Visual thinking is a way to organize your thoughts and improve your ability to think and communicate. It’s a great way to convey complex or potentially confusing information.
It’s also about using tools — like pen and paper, index cards and software tools — to externalize your internal thinking processes, making them more clear, explicit and actionable.
Dan Roam’s Visual Thinking Definition is: “Visual thinking means taking advantage of our innate ability to see - both with our eyes and with our mind’s eye - in order to discover ideas that are otherwise invisible, develop those ideas quickly and intuitively, and then share those ideas with other people in a way that they simply “get”.
Copyright © 2014 - 2020
MBM Training and Development Center
Magic Factory Web Design