DICE - Developing Innovation and Creativity in Education
Funded by Erasmus Plus Program of the EC
KA2 Strategic Partnerships for adult learning
Development of innovation
Project registration N: 2017-1-ES01-KA201-038193
- Materials about the "Progression Model" in Bulgarian, Danish, English, Portuguese and Spanish - http://www.diceproject.eu/modules/progression-model.
- An article on the quality‐based progression model of teacher education: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08878738809554941?journalCode=utte20
- Progression Model for Entrepreneurial Learning - https://www.tesguide.eu/tool-method/progression-model-for-entrepreneurial-learning.htm.
The Progression Model is a theoretical framework suggestion, the validity of which must be tested in practice. It serves as the starting point for dialogue and for the involvement of new perspectives in relation to the future development of progression, learning outcomes and teaching methods.
The model exemplifies overall dimensions which can function as a framework for the development of learning outcomes in the school and education system.
Based on this the Progression Model offers a way of seeing with four complementary and interdependent dimensions: Action, Creativity, Environment and Attitudes. The four dimensions are defined in the following and thus represent a theoretical framework for the particularly entrepreneurial aspects in different teaching contexts.
People need maintenance and upgrades even more than machines do.
Retraining is maintenance.
Training is an upgrade.
Development is the next generation model.
Title: Applying Progression Model in Education
Date: 19 April 2018
Host: MBM Training&Development Center, Liverpool
Participants: 15 trainers in adult education sectors; teachers for formal education institutions; youth workers.
- To introduce "The Progression Model" as a theoretical framework suggestion, the validity of which must be tested in practice via learning by doing.
- To offer an opportunity to study on the PM as a method that serves as the starting point for dialogue and for the involvement of new perspectives in relation to the future development of progression, learning outcomes and teaching methods.here.
- To ensure a common understanding of "The Progression Model" concept as well as an understanding of the progression of learning outcomes, and of the entrepreneurial education that results from the unfolding of learning outcomes as didactical practice in schools and institutions.
- "The Progression Model" was seen as a continuous development of learning outcomes for entrepreneurial skills and competences to be acquired by students throughout their education.
- It was also viewed as a creative model of training that can be applied as an useful method in a diverse school and educational environments.
- The strong entrepreneurial element was noted and pointed out as a positive side of the method that is applicable in both schools and training centers.
- Participants expressed their interest to find out more about the methods and the long-term training they can receive on it in order to be able to adopt it to thoir concrete educational settings.
Copyright © 2014 - 2020
MBM Training and Development Center
Magic Factory Web Design